Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rodney's Birthday!!

Rodney is officially a quarter of a century old (and believe me - I haven't let him forget it) :) He had a good birthday weekend - we sort of celebrated for 4 days. We went out to Salt Lake friday the 13th, then he hung out with some of his friends Saturday, then we had a fantastic dinner with his family Sunday and another fantastic dinner with my family Monday. We went snowboarding all weekend too. I got some great pictures of Rodney shredding up the mountain...

So Rodney has needed new snowboard boots for a while and I decided to get them for him for his birthday. I couldn't find any in the size we needed anywhere so when we went to Salt Lake we stopped at one of the snowboard shops there and I had to tell him what I was getting him. They didn't have the size we needed either so I decided to order them online. I ordered them the next night and kept it a secret from him and just kept tellin him "We'll go have Al's special order them"... I figured I could put it off for a few days til they came. While I was at work the day before they came - he texted me and said "I just got done ordering those boots online." Ha ha - I called him and had to tell him to cancel his order because I already ordered them. Oh boy. What a memorable birthday. Happy Birthday again love!

3 comments:

Ryan and K'Dee said...

I'm glad he had a good birthday!! Sounds like you had a blast!!

Matt and Jenni said...

Rissa!!!! Holy cow, congrats! So where are you getting married?? Let me know if you need any help in the flower department...I'd be happy to!! So glad I found ya in the blog world. :)

Meg Beau said...

Hey girl! Which color of scarf do you want? I will totally make you one! Peace!