
Rodney and I decided that for Valentine's Day this year weren't going to do anything big because it's right by his birthday and our anniversary - so we decided to go to Las Vegas to get married! Ha ha just kidding. We're goin to Vegas next weekend to celebrate my brother's birthday with him and we thought we'd have that be our "valentine's" gifts to each other. On the 13th we went down to Salt Lake and had dinner at Texas Roadhouse with Brian and Andrea and then went to Pink Floyd The Wall light show. It was a lot of fun. Rodney and I started this tradition of going to the pink floyd light show 2 years ago for his birthday. Originally it was the dark side of the moon but they recently made a light show for The Wall so we had to go see that. Texas Roadhouse was so yummy - I wish there was one up here!
1 comment:
I Love Texas Roadhouse too! In case you have never heard merant :) LoL we are getting one by the mall soon! Yay! Im jealous you get to go to Vegas, that will be way fun
Post a Comment