Friday, April 24, 2009

Bridal Shower

My maid-of-honor threw me a fantastic bridal shower this last week. It was just my sister's in Chi Omega and it was definitely great to see everyone. Claire bought me this little head band with a crown and veil... I've decided to wear it at the wedding. haha. We had great food and played a couple games. Claire called Rodney and asked him all these questions and then they asked me them and if I got them wrong then I had to put a grape in my mouth. I think I did pretty good... I only missed like 4 questions. And one of those was Rodney's fault ;) and the question was what is your favorite feature of Rissa's? and I said my eyes... (earlier that day he said "I love your eye's so much" so when they asked me the question I thought back to that comment and thought he was giving me a hint) but his real answer was so sweet. "All of them". Aww. What a great guy I have. Anyway... Thanks again for planning it all Claire!!

No comments: