Saturday, April 25, 2009

Adventure Day

One of Rodney's good friends came up last night and they hung out all night. I had to get up early this morning to go to a team challenge for the wight loss thing i'm doin and when I got home none of us could think of anything fun to do. So... we had a brilliant idea to drive to salt lake and go to the aquarium. I forgot my camera :( so there is no photo's so i'll just have to tell you all about it! We got to pet sting rays!! They feel so wierd. We saw a little shark, jellyfish, an awesome octopus and other cool fish. Afterwards we went to the Mayan. It was my first time eating there - man that is an amazing restaurant. I couldn't eat what I wanted cuz of my diet but I had a pretty great salad. I tried to convince Rodney to let me go buy tickets at the door for the jazz game but he wouldn't let me. I guess I'm glad he didn't cuz it was not a great game.
I'm in mourning.

No comments: