Rodney didn't wear green cuz he thinks he's too cool so I pinched him all day... next time he'll remember to wear green. We went and had dinner at the Owl with some friends, we had sooo much fun! The Owl has the best burgers!!!

So not only did I realize I was almost done with school I also realized that our wedding day is only 3 months away. I have a lot more to do, I guess I've been slacking on it lately and now I'm starting to get nervous again.
Rodney has been working like crazy lately trying to get some money put away so we can buy a house and pay for a honeymoon. He's the best and I am so lucky to have him!
1 comment:
hahaha who's seriously too cool to wear green on freakin ST PATRICKS DAY!!! LoL thanks for being a good citizen and pinching him! I can't wait for your wedding! Yay!
Post a Comment