Friday, January 2, 2009

We have a Date

We chose a date!! Well... we actually were kind of given a date. haha. I was leaning towards wanting to do the wedding/reception at Sherwood Hills so today Rodney, my mom and I went there to check out the facility. The lady there told us that they were doubling their prices and that she didn't have any availability - I was pretty bummed but we decided to come check out a place in Logan. When we pulled up I immediately knew I had to have it there. We toured the place and talked with the owner and everything just seemed perfect! So he gave me the availability and we decided.
June 27, 2009

5 comments:

Ryan and K'Dee said...

Yay!!! Its coming super fast!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay, yay and YAY!!! I'm so excited for you two. As the protective sister I always want the "perfect" life for my brothers. I pray for them to be happy everyday. You have made Rodney SO very happy! How fun that you'll soon be a Hebdon... I just can't believe you're actually marrying him after meeting his crazy family :>!!!

We sure love you! Can't wait for June 27th!

Ang

Chelsey said...

I'm not entirely sure if you remember who I am, we met briefly at Jackie and Alton's, I'm Rodney's cousin Chelsey. Congratulations on your engagement and wedding in June! That's so exciting. If it weren't for Angie's blog I would have never known, love how my family updates me! But congratulations that is so exciting. Let me know if I can help out with anything, I'm actually a graduating with my degree in photography and would love to take some engagement pictures or something!

Anonymous said...

Hello! It's been awhile! I'm always asking K'Dee how you're doing! Congrats!

.:.Queen B..:. said...

um, yeah this shows how far behind I am!!!! NO ONE TOLD ME HE PROPOSED!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! We'll definitely be sending you a gift and hopefully make it up to see you! zLove you!