Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Ring

So Rodney asked me with a one-size-fits-all ring and then we went and picked out my ring together a couple days later. We were just going to go look around a couple different stores and then decide, but I fell in love with a ring in the first store we stopped at - The Diamond Gallery. It was actually 2 rings that I fell in love with so we put the two together and had one custom made. This picture obviously doesn't do it justice - but I wanted to show it. It was a pain to try and get because the economy is so bad, credit is hard to come by.
Thanks again Angie!
You're the best!!!

2 comments:

Ryan and K'Dee said...

I need to see it in person now!! I love it in picture!

Rawlings Family said...

I love it so much. You guys did a good job!