Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!

Well Sunday is our first anniversary. I cannot believe it has been one year since we got married!! This year has definitely been an eventful one for us! I am so grateful for Rodney, he is such a great husband and provider for us. He takes good care of me and makes sure we have everything we need. We've got to have so much fun together and do lots of new things and go to new places - I can't wait for year 2! We are so lucky to be surrounded by amazing family and friends. I couldn't have dreamed of better in laws - his whole family is just great. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our first year together!
Here is a little flash back to our wedding day... June 27, 2009!

4 comments:

Riley and Megan said...

your wedding was gorgous!!!!! congrats!!!!

Meg Beau said...

My goodness! Has it really been a year! Congrats to both of you! You make the most fantastic couple in the world! Wishing you MANY more years of happiness! Luv ya Riss!

Ryan and K'Dee said...

Its amazing its went that fast!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow... it's been a year! I'm SO excited you two are spending part of your day with us and bringing cheesy veggies :>! We love you both so much! Congratulations for putting up with Rodney for this long :> (hee, hee)