Thursday, July 23, 2009

Our Honeymoon

There a few more pictures from a safari we took but we couldn't take the digital camera so I'll have to scan those in later... so more to come on the honeymoon later. We had so much fun in Jamaica. We got to eat a lot of really great food and we got to do so many fun things. We went snorkeling twice. Once to just a reef near the resort and the second time they took us out a ways to see a sunken ship! It was so awesome. We went on an awesome safari and got to see the real villages in jamaica and it is amazing how incredibly 3rd world it is outside of the resort. We got to see a real cocoa bean and a banana tree and some incredible views of the island. Anyway it ended on a not so good note when Rodney fell off a balcony (apparently we're an accident prone couple) - he's pretty hurt but I think he's starting to get better. :)


Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Honeymoon
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

5 comments:

Hebdon Family said...

Cute pics looks like you guys had fun! I still wish Brian and I could've climbed into your suitcases!

Ryan and K'Dee said...

So So Jealous!!!! We are gonna have to hear more bout the Rodney injury :)

Meg Beau said...

YAY! You posted some pictures!! I can't wait to scrapbook these with you! The wedding pics are beautiful! You looked amazing!

Anonymous said...

Cerissa, CONGRATS! you are such a pretty bride... I love your dress! what a fun wedding and honeymoon! way jealous!

Matt and Jenni said...

Congrats on getting hitched! It looks like you had so much fun...I fetchin LOVE Jamaica!!! Where did you stay? It looks so beautiful there, and I would love love love to go back!